On Monday, May 11 at 3am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- Password Policy for Teams; A Team can now setup password expirations to force its users to update passwords; When password Policy is on, we do not allow the user to use the same last 7 passwords
- Updated Email Template
- Team Emails and Public pages have branding which includes Team logo and background color
- Bug Fixes on the SMTP Configuration
- Integration with Mailgun to send emails using the API instead of SMTP
- Search feature on Push, Pull and audit pages
- Search by status on Pull pages – pending download, completed or last updated
- Team can export a CSV report which includes users login and transaction activity
- IP GEO location added to Push, Pull and Audit details page – to better identify metadata of the Requests
- Add a custom message on email Push and Pull notifications
- Super User Team Admin – change a user’s password to allow Admin access to account
- Bug fixes
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org