On Sunday June 13, 2021 at 1am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- NEW – Manage Multiple Teams via Organization tab
- NEW – Inactivity Session Timeout is now a global setting for Team Owners
- NEW – “Reply to” feature: Enable your recipients to “reply to” directly to your users requests via email. This means that if this feature is enabled, your users can send out requests, and the recipients can then “reply-to” directly to you as the user who sent the request vs the recipient getting the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade the core framework
- P2 – Remove and/or Add recipient(s) from a live session
- Security updates
- Last 10 files Received/Sent – shortcut on Dashboard has improvements
Note: Not all features and updates are supported by Internet Explorer
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at email@example.com