On Monday, August 20th at 9am UTC (7 ET, 6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT) there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- Mobile and Office phone now available on virtual business card snapshot on completed Requests
- Re-send button available on Requests and Sends
- Stop/Kill button on Sends
- Enhancements of large file size downloads
- Drag-and-Drop feature for uploads (grab multiple files at once)
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org