Hello API Developers,
Botdoc will have some new updates running in our SANDBOX environment on March 26th 2021 @ 8pm MST!
These updates will hit our production servers estimated Sunday April 11, 2021 at 1am MST. We will send another email next week confirming.
Remember, we are changing our LIVE deployment process.
A week or two before a Production deployment, we will make the new version available in our Sandbox environment. This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version. Any tweaks and changes found by developers will take place during this testing phase in Sandbox if needed before rolling to Production.
Here are the features to Botdoc’s API Developers SANDBOX platform:
- Added ability to remove Recipient(s) from existing P2 Container(s).
- Added ability to send Feature(s) to specific Recipient(s) of a Container, so only the recipient can see and perform actions on a given Feature(s).
- Added code samples for adding/removing Recipient(s) from a P2 Container as sending Feature(s) to specific Recipient(s) of a Container.
- Added one additional state to the Feature object, “created”. When creating Feature(s) on the fly for a Container that was already sent, there are a few scenarios where it may be necessary to create a given Feature in a hidden state (it won’t be visible to the user once created). Any Feature in a “pending” state is shown to the user receiving and that is the default state when creating any Feature(s). The new state “created” gives the ability to users to create Feature(s) that won’t be shown to the receiving users right after its creation considering the Container has already been sent. This allows you to perform any checks or changes to a Feature(s) before actually displaying to the receiving user. If you do create Feature(s) in this state, you will need to perform an additional call informing Botdoc your new Feature is ready to be displayed.
- Improved email validators on Developer Portal – Dashboard Wizard
- Added French translation to a P2 Container
- Added “expires_at” attribute to a Container or Request View on Developer portal
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox only
Why we’re doing this:
This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests in the SANDBOX with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version.
Botdoc API Team