Botdoc NOW Product Planned Maintenance
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 2am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
Botdoc’s newest product launch “the QUEUE”! Its finally here!
* This removes the need for Teams to have multiple users logging into one account with the same passwordThe Queue feature is where Teams: Create a Queue (Loan Department) or multiple Queues (Loan Department; Pre-Approvals; Applications), Owner/Admin can add/invite any or all users on the Team to a Queue or multiple Queues to access Requests, Users can send Requests via the Queue and Users can assign themselves Requests inside the Queue or assign Requests to others in the Queue.Features include:
- An Enterprise Level Functionality
- Each Queue created will be a license (count as a user) however a Queue CANNOT log in
- Only Owners and/or Admins of the team can create and invite users to the Queue
- Depending on how many licenses you have for your team, there is no limit to how many users you can invite to a Queue
- A Team public URL link (just like the personal URL link in email signature blocks) with its own personal page tab to make changes
- Users can send a Pull via the Queue or send a Push via the Queue vs your own user name
- Assign a Pull to yourself or assign to a another user in the Queue
- Queue Pull timeline details – “Tori Mills assigned this request to Melinda Price” (assigned to a user) or “Tori Mills assigned this request to Tori Mills” (assigned to myself) or email@yahoodotcom initiated a Pull from the PRE Loan Apps Queue Public URL
- Assign a Push to yourself or assign to another user in the Queue
- Queue Push timeline details – “Tori Mills assigned this send to Melinda Price” (assigned to a user) or “Tori Mills assigned this send to Tori Mills” (assigned to myself)
- All movement/assigning within the Queue Push or the Queue Pull are saved on the audit logs
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org