Hello API Developers,
On Sunday June 12, 2022 at 2:00am MST there will be a scheduled service update to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned update will take approximately 1 hr to perform.
Service updates to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- Changed the text “uploading” to “encrypting” on a P2 Pull file status upload
- Added ability to define a custom favicon to be used on the Secure Session page
- Added ability to define the Page Title on the Secure Session
- Added a new attribute to the Recipient entity which tells if that Recipient is online (has the Secure Session page open). Note: It may take up to 5 minutes to have a Recipient transition back to an “offline” state after being marked as online. The online status does not have any delays, as soon the Secure Session is open, the status is updated to online.
- When removing Recipient(s) from a P2 session, they will be redirect to a page that says “This session is no longer available”
- Added a few new endpoints to the API in order to retrieve data in bulk.
- Navbar on a P2 Session updated
- Added a NEW Feature, Acuant. With Acuant you will be able to securely collect IDs and, validate them with Acuant. Acuant will ensure its authenticity and, extract all the data via OCR.
- Allowance of HTML tags on the Feature Title and Description attributes.
- Added ability to enter custom initials for Requesters
- Removed previous code related to the previous Secure session version.
- Updated the HTTP Status a QR code returns
Affected Product/Service: API Production Interface ONLY (Sandbox had this version as of June 3, 2022)
Service updates/maintenance are normal deployments which won’t cause any impact to production or to the development tools. They happen with no impact to the functionality of the platform or customer applications. However, although this is very rare, if for any reason there may be an interruption of the functionality of deployment workflows and tools, it will be resolved within our expected maintenance window.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us on Slack at https://botdoc.io/slack/ or email@example.com
Botdoc API Team