On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at Midnight MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 2 hours to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- New Functionality called P2 Container released in Beta, the container can have multiple features, this way is possible in the same session to perform multiple actions without needing to send more than one URL, the container now have these features:
- DocuSign (Beta); requires a DocuSign account to configure and use.
- White labeling function had a few layout updates to accommodate the new functionality.
- There’s a new tool on the developer dashboard that helps the users understand how the flow of Botdoc requests work, providing a CURL code of the process.
- Update on the request view on the developer dashboard.
- Twilio API Account can now be configured as new SMS Transport Method can be configured.
- TFA of the requests are now using default custom transportation method SMTP/SMS configured per API Key.
- Extra Security on the account verification email.
- Audit trails now have support for page count and total entries, also extra filters for improved audit trail search
- Improvements and Bug Fixes.
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox and API Production Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us on Slack at https://botdoc.io/slack/