On Sunday July 26 @ 4am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 2 hours to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- NEW Push and Pull Link pages, new layout and increased Web Accessibility
- NEW Paid Custom Features – Contact us for details
- Team Usage Report (see how many Requests your users send out)
- Team Reports generated in XLSX instead of CSV
- Email method (SMTP) using only SPF Record on your DNS
- Added Pull Request 14 day trackable timeline
- Email Request Page Disclaimer is now showing on all Pull Request Links (SMS request links included)
- Team Admins and Owners now have changed privileges/permissions
- 2FA login can now be re-sent to mobile or email
- Bug fixes
Note: Not all features and updates are supported by Internet Explorer
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org