Hello API Developers,
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 1:00am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- Added ability to remove an Apikey from the account
- Added ability to generate a new Apikey code
- Added a new endpoint for the PushFileDownload object. From this endpoint you may retrieve all downloads for a given object PushFile.
- Added a new transport method for Office 365 via oAuth
- Added a new transport method for Google via oAuth
- Add iFrame P2 feature (beta)
- Added attribute “max_files” to PushPull object
- Improved the callback functionality. Increase retries to 10, increase backend timeout to 30 seconds.
- Add a new attribute to the callbacks called “callback_identifier”. That is a unique hash generated from the contents of the payload and the callback type. That is a unique field among all your callbacks.
- Callback of type “container_feature_push_file_download” has been added. This callback will be executed when each file inside a P2 – Push is downloaded.
- Added ability to enable/disable a P2 session chat
- Added additional charts to the Billing panel to retrieve expenses
- General bug fixes
- NOTE: Botdoc has two new additional IP addresses. If you control the IPs in your firewall you should allow/add the following new IPs: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox and API Production Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
Botdoc API Team