Hello API Developers,
On Sunday April 11th at 1:00am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- Added ability to remove Recipient(s) from existing P2 Container(s).
- Added ability to send Feature(s) to specific Recipient(s) of a Container, so only the recipient can see and perform actions on a given Feature(s).
- Added code samples for adding/removing Recipient(s) from a P2 Container as sending Feature(s) to specific Recipient(s) of a Container.
- Added one additional state to the Feature object, “created”. When creating Feature(s) on the fly for a Container that was already sent, there are a few scenarios where it may be necessary to create a given Feature in a hidden state (it won’t be visible to the user once created). Any Feature in a “pending” state is shown to the user receiving and that is the default state when creating any Feature(s). The new state “created” gives the ability to users to create Feature(s) that won’t be shown to the receiving users right after its creation considering the Container has already been sent. This allows you to perform any checks or changes to a Feature(s) before actually displaying to the receiving user. If you do create Feature(s) in this state, you will need to perform an additional call informing Botdoc your new Feature is ready to be displayed.
- Improved email validators on Developer Portal – Dashboard Wizard
- Added French translation to a P2 Container
- Added “expires_at” attribute to a Container or Request View on Developer portal
Affected Product/Service: API Production Interface ONLY (Sandbox has this version as of Mar 26th)
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
Botdoc API Team