Hello Botdoc Developers,
Botdoc will have some new updates running in our SANDBOX environment on May 24th 2021 @ 5am MST!
These updates will hit our production servers estimated Sunday May 30, 2021 at 1am MST. We will send another email next week confirming.
Remember, we are changing our LIVE deployment process.
A week or two before a Production deployment, we will make the new version available in our Sandbox environment. This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version. Any tweaks and changes found by developers will take place during this testing phase in Sandbox if needed before rolling to Production.
Here are the features to Botdoc’s API Developers SANDBOX platform:
- Updated the Audit Log codes ABA-0010, ABA-0020 and ABA-0030 that refers to the models CRUD operations to save the current state of the object when the Create/Edit/Delete event happens on watched objects.
- Updated List of models watched by the Audit Logs (Refers to Audit Log codes ABA-0010, ABA-0020 and ABA-0030):Container, Feature, Recipient, RecipientItem, ContactNotificationSend, Message, Requester, RequesterContainer, AuthCode, RecipientAuthCode, DocuSign, DocuSignDocument, DocuSignDocumentDownload, Iframe, Pull, PullFile, Push, PushFile, PushFileDownload, Media, MediaDownload, MediaTag, Request
- Updated List of endpoints that are watched by the Audit Logs (Refers to Audit Log code AAA-0010): https://testapi.botdoc.io/documentation/#section/Log-Codes/Tracked-Endpoints
- Added a “Scroll down” button on the session pages for P2 Sessions. If there are any contents below the coverage of the screen the “scroll down bottom” arrow will automatically appear.
- Added the ability to define Session TFA codes based on each Recipient on a Container. All previous functionality remains the same, where when defining an AuthCode to a Container, that is a general TFA. If there are more than one Recipient and you need to define different TFA codes to each Recipient, the object RecipientAuthCode should be used as it provides the TFA information separately per Recipient.
- When the Flat Callback functionality was enabled, the payload of a Callback did not included the relation primary key of the related objects. Changed behavior where if Flat Callbacks are enabled, we will not include the actual data of the related object but we will include the primary key of the related objects.
- Updated P2/PushPull TFA backspace behavior entering the guard code.
- Feature(s) are not user-session dependent anymore. This means, P2 Feature(s) will have their state transitions happening on the background of the service for Feature(s) that needs to be moved to an “expired” state.
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox only
Why we’re doing this:
This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests in the SANDBOX with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us on Slack at https://botdoc.io/slack/ or email@example.com
Botdoc API Team