Hello Botdoc Developers,
Botdoc will have some new updates running in our SANDBOX environment on March 23, 2022 @ 4am MST!
These updates will hit our production servers estimated Sunday April 3, 2022 at 2am MST. We will send another email next week confirming.
Remember, we are changing our LIVE deployment process.
A week or two before a Production deployment, we will make the new version available in our Sandbox environment. This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version. Any tweaks and changes found by developers will take place during this testing phase in Sandbox if needed before rolling to Production.
Here are the features to Botdoc’s API Developers SANDBOX platform:
- NEW – Automations (Enterprise Level) – Configure custom Automated API calls based on set triggers.
- Added ContainerMetadata entity. This feature will allow you to send custom key => values entries and have them associated with a Container in order store custom values for your Containers.
- Secure session UI update. When a Feature is expired in a P2 Session, the go to action button won’t be shown on that Feature card.
- Secure Session UI update. The TFA “request a new code” message has been replaced. The Request a new code message will now say “request a new email”, “request a new text” and “request a new call” according to the TFA method chosen.
- Increased interval between TFA code requests on Secure Session page from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox only
Why we’re doing this:
This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests in the SANDBOX with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version.
Botdoc API Team