Hello Botdoc Developers,
Botdoc will have some new updates running in our SANDBOX environment on June 3, 2022 @ 2am MST!
These updates will hit our production servers estimated Sunday June 12, 2022 at 2am MST. We will send another email next week confirming.
Remember, we are changing our LIVE deployment process.
A week or two before a Production deployment, we will make the new version available in our Sandbox environment. This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version. Any tweaks and changes found by developers will take place during this testing phase in Sandbox if needed before rolling to Production.
Here are the features to Botdoc’s API Developers SANDBOX platform:
- Changed the text “uploading” to “encrypting” on a P2 Pull file status upload
- Added ability to define a custom favicon to be used on the Secure Session page
- Added ability to define the Page Title on the Secure Session
- Added a new attribute to the Recipient entity which tells if that Recipient is online (has the Secure Session page open). Note: It may take up to 5 minutes to have a Recipient transition back to an “offline” state after being marked as online. The online status does not have any delays, as soon the Secure Session is open, the status is updated to online.
- When removing Recipient(s) from a P2 session, they will be redirect to a page that says “This session is no longer available”
- Added a few new endpoints to the API in order to retrieve data in bulk.
- Navbar on a P2 Session updated
- Added a NEW Feature, Acuant. With Acuant you will be able to securely collect IDs and, validate them with Acuant. Acuant will ensure its authenticity and, extract all the data via OCR.
- Allowance of HTML tags on the Feature Title and Description attributes.
- Added ability to enter custom initials for Requesters
- Removed previous code related to the previous Secure session version.
- Updated the HTTP Status a QR code returns
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox only
Why we’re doing this:
This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests in the SANDBOX with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version.
Botdoc API Team