Botdoc API SANDBOX Planned Maintenance
Hello Botdoc Developers,
Botdoc will have a new update running in our SANDBOX environment SUNDAY May 28, 2023 @ 3am MST!
This update will hit our production servers estimated Sunday June 11 2023 at 2am MST. We will send another email next week confirming.
Here is the NEW feature to Botdoc’s API Developers SANDBOX platform:
- Updated notifications flows. As of this deployment, all communications with a given Servicer Provider for Email, Sms and Voice will be performed asynchronously.
- Add a new endpoint to retrieve Sms and Email events directly from the Servicer. From this endpoint, communication may be performed with the Email/Sms Servicer to retrieve the most recent data on a message which may result in higher response times according to the Servicer availability.
- Ability to import and export Automation steps.
- Updated Transport Method integration with Google Gmail and Microsoft Office 365.
- Added endpoint to paginate entities Message and MessageReply from a single call.
- Added integration with new Vendor to send emails, Sendinblue
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc API Sandbox only
Why we’re doing this:
This will give developers/clients the opportunity to perform tests in the SANDBOX with a new version if they feel they need based on the changelog of the new version.
Botdoc API Team