On Wednesday December 29, 2021 at 2am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- NEW – Email Subject Line– Replace Botdoc’s Push and Pull default email subject line to recipients by setting a custom Team default subject line or allow users to send their own subject line.
- NEW – Personal URL Subject Line – When using the personal URL link in your email signature block allow your recipients to enter their own subject line when uploading documents. This subject line will be included in all email notifications to team users.
- Bug fixes on IP address metadata
- Security updates on TFA login process (code now expires in 60 seconds)
- Security updates on Password Reset
- Security updates
Note: Features and updates are no longer supported by Internet Explorer
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at email@example.com