Hello API Developers,
On Sunday April 3, 2022 at 2:00am MST there will be a scheduled service update to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned update will take approximately 1 hr to perform.
Service updates to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- NEW – Automations (Enterprise Level) – Configure custom Automated API calls based on set triggers.
- Added ContainerMetadata entity. This feature will allow you to send custom key => values entries and have them associated with a Container in order store custom values for your Containers.
- Secure session UI update. When a Feature is expired in a P2 Session, the go to action button won’t be shown on that Feature card.
- Secure Session UI update. The TFA “request a new code” message has been replaced. The Request a new code message will now say “request a new email”, “request a new text” and “request a new call” according to the TFA method chosen.
- Increased interval between TFA code requests on Secure Session page from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
Affected Product/Service: API Production Interface ONLY (Sandbox had this version as of March 23, 2022)
Service updates/maintenance are normal deployments which won’t cause any impact to production or to the development tools. They happen with no impact to the functionality of the platform or customer applications. However, although this is very rare, if for any reason there may be an interruption of the functionality of deployment workflows and tools, it will be resolved within our expected maintenance window.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us on Slack at https://botdoc.io/slack/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Botdoc API Team