Hello API Developers,
On Sunday November 20, 2022 at 2:00am MST there will be a scheduled service update to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned update will take approximately 1 hr to perform.
Service updates to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- Sending email out when certificates are about to expire.
- Added the ability to set a redirect to after a P2 Container completes.
- Add SMS templates ability
- Minor visual bug fixes on Secure Session page
- Update Acuant, customer can now click to send ID vs automatically sending after customer takes second photo of their Id.
- Moving user to the Complete page after a Container is killed.
- Added a new entity, LiketimeMeta. This entity holds Container EVent Values that happen during the lifetime of a Container. Check our documentation to read more on the events that are stored currently
- Allowing the P2 session to be embeded into iframes
Affected Product/Service: API Production Interface ONLY (Sandbox had this version as of November 13, 2022)
Service updates/maintenance are normal deployments which won’t cause any impact to production or to the development tools. They happen with no impact to the functionality of the platform or customer applications. However, although this is very rare, if for any reason there may be an interruption of the functionality of deployment workflows and tools, it will be resolved within our expected maintenance window.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us on Slack at https://botdoc.io/slack/ or email@example.com
Botdoc API Team