Botdoc Now Product Planned Maintenance
On Sunday April 2, 2023 at 2am MST there will be scheduled down time to perform upgrades to Botdoc. We anticipate this planned outage will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s platform, which include:
- P2 automation page custom URL fixes (for dealerships)
- P2 – downloading pull files fixed on the automation pages (for dealerships)
- P2 – Automation duplicates messages removed on customer side/UX (for dealerships)
- P2 Page scrolling fixes (UX) via mobile
- P1 – ability for Team owners to set Two factor login for all users on team (global feature) bug fixes
Note: Features and updates are no longer supported by Internet Explorer
Affected Product/Service: Botdoc Interface
Botdoc’s interface will be inaccessible during this scheduled maintenance. Users Requests and Sends (inbound and outbound data/communications) will NOT be processed during this period.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc has received great feedback from its USERS therefore our team is expanding NEW features to our clients. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our users regarding secure transport of data between two points.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org