Hello API Developers,
On Sunday May 30th at 1:00am MST there will be scheduled service update to Botdoc API. We anticipate this planned update will take approximately 1 hour to perform.
We’re adding some BIG features to Botdoc’s API Developers platform, which include:
- Updated the Audit Log codes ABA-0010, ABA-0020 and ABA-0030 that refers to the models CRUD operations to save the current state of the object when the Create/Edit/Delete event happens on watched objects.
- Updated List of models watched by the Audit Logs (Refers to Audit Log codes ABA-0010, ABA-0020 and ABA-0030):Container, Feature, Recipient, RecipientItem, ContactNotificationSend, Message, Requester, RequesterContainer, AuthCode, RecipientAuthCode, DocuSign, DocuSignDocument, DocuSignDocumentDownload, Iframe, Pull, PullFile, Push, PushFile, PushFileDownload, Media, MediaDownload, MediaTag, Request
- Updated List of endpoints that are watched by the Audit Logs (Refers to Audit Log code AAA-0010): https://api.botdoc.io/documentation/
- Added a “Scroll down” button on the session pages for P2 Sessions. If there are any contents below the coverage of the screen the “scroll down bottom” arrow will automatically appear.
- Added the ability to define Session TFA codes based on each Recipient on a Container. All previous functionality remains the same, where when defining an AuthCode to a Container, that is a general TFA. If there are more than one Recipient and you need to define different TFA codes to each Recipient, the object RecipientAuthCode should be used as it provides the TFA information separately per Recipient.
- When the Flat Callback functionality was enabled, the payload of a Callback did not included the relation primary key of the related objects. Changed behavior where if Flat Callbacks are enabled, we will not include the actual data of the related object but we will include the primary key of the related objects.
- Updated P2/PushPull TFA backspace behavior entering the guard code.
- Feature(s) are not user-session dependent anymore. This means, P2 Feature(s) will have their state transitions happening on the background of the service for Feature(s) that needs to be moved to an “expired” state.
Affected Product/Service: API Production Interface ONLY (Sandbox has this version as of May 24th)
Service updates/maintenance are normal deployments which won’t cause any impact to production or to the development tools. They happen with no impact to the functionality of the platform or customer applications. However, although this is very rare, if for any reason there may be an interruption of the functionality of deployment workflows and tools, it will be resolved within our expected maintenance window.
Why we’re doing this:
Botdoc is expanding NEW features to our developers. These new updates and features expand capabilities providing more advancements to our developers regarding secure transport of data between two points.
Botdoc API Team